Wednesday 18 May 2016

Know your hymns

As a 'modern' Christian, I still love hymns. Thats why this message from my friend meant a lot to me.

*Do you know your hymns?*

Dentist's Hymn
- Crown Him with Many Crowns
     
Weatherman's Hymn
- There Shall Be Showers of Blessings    

Contractor's Hymn
- The Church's One Foundation  
 
The Tailor's Hymn
- Holy, Holy, Holy 
  
The Golfer's Hymn
- There's a Green Hill Far Away
   
The Politician's Hymn
- Standing on the Promises 
  
Optometrist's Hymn
- Open My Eyes That I Might See
   
The IRS Agent's Hymn
- I Surrender All    

The Gossip's Hymn
- Pass It On    

The Electrician's Hymn
- Send The Light    

The Shopper's Hymn
- Sweet Bye and Bye    

The Realtor's Hymn
- I've Got a Mansion Just over the Hilltop   

The Massage Therapist's Hymn
- He Touched Me    

The Doctor's Hymn
- The Great Physician    

AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:   

80km/h - God Will Take Care of You  
105 km/h - Nearer My God To Thee  
140 km/h - This World Is Not My Home  
165 km/h - Lord, I'm Coming Home  
200 km/h - Precious Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment